BOOK NOW
Tel: 082 411 9754
KOTOKO Hunting
Bird Hunting
Professional Hunting
Tel: 082 467 6460
 Ads by OutdoorPAGES 
FISHING >> FRESH WATER
Go BackGo Forum HomeRefresh this pageFrequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

THREAD DETAILS

Post New Reply      THREAD DETAILS VIEWS = 2014
 Roodekoppies
Riyaad
20-Dec-2010 13:40

Hi Guys
Im fortunate enough to be coming up from durban and want to go fishing for one night.
Please advise how the fishing is at roodekoppies or klipvoor. I am going on the 28th Dec and will be staying in pta so I dont mind anywhere within an hours drive.

Thanks

[ VIEW LAST POST ]

REPLY #1

RE: Roodekoppies
Craig
21-Dec-2010 06:38

The fishing at Klipvoor is excellent. Try to sit on the far left as further right you have to cast at least 150m to get over the sand bank and to the fish.

BG
Plakker
Almond
Yellow Activator

REPLY #2

Bernard Venter
22-Dec-2010 21:11

How is the water levels and is the dam not flooding?

REPLY #3

Riyaad
23-Dec-2010 00:15

a couple of my friends went to harties (oberon) today and they said the fishing was pretty good. I think we may go there. Is there any other reports from this dam.

REPLY #4

MariusP
23-Dec-2010 09:36

Nice to hear that the fishing is good at Harties currently. Maybe going through for a quick session on Sunday...

Caught a couple three weeks back on Duiwelsdrek floaties with Stuttafords and Banjo on the ball. I dipped the floaties also in the Banjo. Fish was on the smaller size though.

Maybe the new food with all the rain might have convinced the bigger fish to move in closer to the banks again...

REPLY #5

Bernard Venter
23-Dec-2010 19:45

En hoe lyk Roodekopjes en Klipvoor na die reens?

[ BACK TO TOP ]
 Did you know?

To make the forum more manageable OutdoorPAGES archives all posts older than 20 days. Use our ALL Posts or Forum Search features to access posts older than 20 days. The Forum Search feature allows you to search topics discussed on this forum since its inception in 2003. Just think how much info is contained in this resource. Want to become a better angler? Go Forum Search Now!!!

Copyright OutdoorPAGES. All rights reserved. No article or picture may be reproduced\published without the written consent of OutdoorPAGES.
The opinions expressed by authors and contributors does not necessarily reflect the viewpoint or policy of OutdoorPAGES.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy

pub-8107763361343301